Without dental coverage, most people are discouraged from obtaining proper diagnostic, preventive, and restorative care. Our dental membership plans give you an affordable dental plan that covers essential dental needs. There’s no need for insurance and high premiums.
We know that understanding dental insurance is daunting and we want to help our community members, families, and local businesses by cutting out the middleman. Join with us by fighting big insurance and access a plan that allows everyone to afford the quality dental care they deserve.
Membership Plans vs. Insurance
It’s becoming more and more common for workplaces to not offer their employees dental insurance. Unfortunately, that means that many people and families are left with the struggle of finding affordable options on their own.
Our membership plans work by offering dental procedures at a discount, with a yearly flat signup fee. Cutting out insurance entirely allows us to provide the best care at the best price with no wondering how much your bill will be. We aim to be upfront about the costs associated with your dental procedures. With the small yearly signup fee, we cover your essential dental care and offer discounts on other needs.
Insurance, on the other hand, typically covers only up to the cost of teeth cleanings. Nearly every other procedure requires a deductible, and even then there is usually a yearly maximum coverage amount of $1,500. Once your yearly maximum is up, you are left to pay 100% of the costs associated with your care.
If you’re not sure about the coverage you need, please give us a call at 407-804-0758.
Our Membership Benefits
We are proud to offer memberships that rival and outshine some conventional insurance plans.
Our features include:
• No Deductibles
• No Yearly Maximum Benefits
• No Exclusions for Cosmetic or Elective Care
• Just one low Yearly signup fee there’s no need for insurance and high premiums.
• Receive 15 to 50% discount on all needed treatment including elective, cosmetic and restorative care.
• Complete coverage for preventive care. You’ll never need to miss a dental appointment again.
• Add each family member for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day.
• Get dental insurance savings without the high premiums.
• No more middleman deciding on your level of benefit.
When families can’t afford dental care or don’t have an employer that offers it, they skip it. Unfortunately, about 130 million Americans lack private dental coverage. Staying vigilant about your dental health can help prevent a myriad of problems down the road, so we highly recommend making your dental health a priority.